Pot to pdf produces 1kb pdf file

Hi,
The POT file to Pdf produces 1 kb placeholder file.
Thanks & Regards,
Vimal

Hi Vimal,

I have worked with the template file and have observed the issue specified. I have even tried saving the POT file as PPT and the generated PPT is empty slide. However, when I save your POT file in PowerPoint and then access them using Aspose.Slides and export to PPT or PDF there is no issue. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33490 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. Can you please share the source of three template presentations that you have shared with us as it will be important in our investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi Vimal,

We have worked with the POT files shared by you. Actually, “Axis.pot”, “Balloons.pot” and “Balance.pot” contains only master slide. Whereas “Axis2.pot” contains master slide and one slide which was added in PowerPoint. To add one slide as in PowerPoint you can use this code in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.9.0 and then try generating the PDF.

String path1=“D:\Aspose Data\pot_temp\”;
// Axis2.pot is created by saving Axis.pot in PowerPoint
Presentation pres=new Presentation(path1+“Axis2.pot”);
if(pres.getSlides().size() == 0)
pres.getSlides().addEmptySlide(pres.getMasters().get_Item(0).getLayoutSlides().get_Item(0));
pres.save(path1+“Axis2_2.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres.save(path1+“Axis2_2.ppt”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

pres=new Presentation(path1+“Axis.pot”);
pres.getSlides().addEmptySlide(pres.getMasters().get_Item(0).getLayoutSlides().get_Item(0));
pres.save(path1+“Axis2.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres.save(path1+“Axis2.ppt”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

pres=new Presentation(path1+“Balance.pot”);
pres.save(path1+“Balance2.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres.save(path1+“Balance2.ppt”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

pres=new Presentation(path1+“Balloons.pot”);
pres.save(path1+“Ballons2.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
pres.save(path1+“Ballons2.ppt”, SaveFormat.Ppt);

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33490) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.