Powerpoint 2003 vs powerpoint P2010

Hi

Any suggestions?

I have templated pot file according to how powerpoint 2003 works with master slides,
having one “Slide Master” and linked that with “Title Master”.

So my pot file looks like this:
Master slide name: Product1
Slide Master 1
Title Master 1

Master slide name: Product2
Slide Master 2

Title Master 2

Master slide name: Product3
Slide Master 3

Title Master 3

All that have suddenly changed in Powerpoint 2010 with one SlideMaster and alot of layouts.

When i open my pot file which i created with 2003 its all changed in 2010 with one slide master and a lot of layouts.

So my question is how would i still be able to make my presentations with 2010 version of the powerpoint so it still works and if i add new Master Slides?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I’m sorry, I could not fully understand about which product Aspose.Slides for .NET or Aspose.Slides for Java, you are talking about. Please elaborate your problem in detail, which is better for understanding. You can download Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Slides for Java from link1 and link2 respectively. We recommend to our valued customer to use the latest version. I hope this link will help you in this regard.

If there is anything else I can do in the meantime then please let me
know.

Hi Tajamal,

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you and have not been able to completely understand the requirements shared by you. I will really appreciate if you may please share the POT file with us along with elaboration so that I may help you out further in this regard.

Many Thanks,
  1. When you you make Masters in powerpoint 2010 it has one base Master and all the layouts under that.

2. I already have a pot file which i want to update with Slide Master 1 and Title Master only 1, Slide Master 2 and Title Master only 2 , Slide Master 3 and Title Master only 3 and etc.

Now what happens is when i open the final pot file after updating in Powerpoint 2010 its all messed up and they are all placed under the base Masters.

They should be seperated with each base Master but they are not.

Hi Tajamal,

I am sorry for getting to you late over this issue. I have tried to understand the requirement shared by you and still need complete elaboration of the issue. What I have perceived so far is that the issue is not related to Aspose.Slides. The internal conversion of PowerPoint while updating POT file of 2003 to 2010 is changing the masters to layout slides. I would request you to kindly share the source POT file and converted POT file by highlighting what have been changed and what you had expected PowerPoint or Aspose.Slides to offer in this regard. I would still say on the basis of information shared so far that this issue is not related to Aspose.Slides. However, when you will share all the information in form of presentations, may be we may try helping you with some work around approach.

Many Thanks,