PowerPoint PPTX to PDF Rendering Issue

Not sure if this issue is one that I have any control over or not, but wanted to get some insight on what may be going on.

The scenario is pretty straightforward, I’m trying to convert a PowerPoint presentation to a PDF. When I perform this function on the file as a .pptx, the location of the text when saved to PDF is a bit off from where it displays when viewed within PowerPoint. That being said, the same issue does not occur if I convert the same file saved as a .ppt instead of .pptx to a PDF. Here is the code I’m using for each conversion:

PPTX:
Dim presentation As New Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(inputFileName)
presentation.Save(outputFileName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf)

PPT:
Dim presentation As New Aspose.Slides.Presentation(inputFileName)
presentation.Save(outputFileName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Attached are the test PowerPoint files as well as the resulting PDFs. If there is anything I can do to remedy this on my end, please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33779 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,