We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PowerPoint to PDF conversion problems

Hello Guys,

My company is operating a series of tests on document conversion from PowerPoint to PDF. Constantly we face few problems which block us in our tests. Mostly visual glitches on some part of the document.

I prepared a list with some conversion Errors that we faced while running our conversion test process. I noted file name and conversion error description. Finally, I will attach all source files to this thread.

1 - missing text.ppt

Text missing and number of page is replaced by an asterisk ""

2 - overlap text.ppt

Text overlapped and * as number page

3 - Bullets text schemes.ppt

Number of pages still not showing and replaced by an asterisk ""

Slide 1 : More bullets than necessary
Slide 2 : Text overlap
Slide 3 : Text replaced by blue zone
Slide 4 : Non-aligned bullets
Text (P character on the top left) is replaced by a purple zone
Slide 5 : Ordered list is replaced by bullets
Text replaced by purple zone
Missing arrows before “s” characters
Slide 6 : One more bullet than necessary ( near to F)
missing bullets, arrows and squares
Slide 7 : Text overlapped
Slide 8 : Missing arrows and squares
Slide 9 : Missing arrows and squares

That’s all for this thread, please take time to answer for all points mentioned above.

Thanks you for your support.

Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issues highlighted by you. I like to share that we have just released Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.5.0 on our end. I suggest you to please try using the shared version on your end and share your kind feedback with us if there are issues still incurring with latest version. I will then log tickets for resolution in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

I installed and converted samed documents with “Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.5.0” as you required in your last message.

The new result is similiar to the first!

Can you please create Aspose Tickets with each bug?

Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Mohammad

ps. Please find attached the new resulted pdf files

Hi Mohammad,

I have worked over the issues shared by you and have been able to reproduce them on my end. I have added separate tickets for all issues and have categorized them w.r.t their types.

vdoc:

1 - missing text.ppt

Text missing and number of page is replaced by an asterisk ""

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35524 has been created to resolve the missing text issue.
A separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-35530 has been created to resolve the issue of slide number getting replaced by asterisk.

vdoc:

2 - overlap text.ppt

Text overlapped and * as number page

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35525 has been created to resolve the overlapped text issue.
A separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-35530 has been created to resolve the issue of slide number getting replaced by asterisk.

vdoc:

Number of pages still not showing and replaced by an asterisk ""

Slide 1 : More bullets than necessary

Slide 6 : One more bullet than necessary ( near to F)

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35526 has been created to resolve the extra bullet rendering issue on slides 1 and 6.

vdoc:

Slide 2 : Text overlap

Slide 7 : Text overlapped

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35527 has been created to resolve the overlapped and over sized text rendering issue on slides 1 and 7.

vdoc:

Slide 3 : Text replaced by blue zone

Slide 4 :
Text (P character on the top left) is replaced by a purple zone
Slide 5 :
Text replaced by purple zone

At present the WordArt rendering support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35528 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue.

vdoc:

Slide 4 : Non-aligned bullets

Slide 5 : Ordered list is replaced by bullets
Missing arrows before “s” characters

Slide 6 : missing bullets, arrows and squares

Slide 8 : Missing arrows and squares

Slide 9 : Missing arrows and squares

An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35529 has been created to resolve the issue of missing bullets on slides 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35530;SLIDESNET-35525;SLIDESNET-35524) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35529;SLIDESNET-35527;SLIDESNET-35526) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35528) have been fixed in this update.