PowerQueries gone after Source replacement

Hi Aspose team,

In attached project you will find source where I am making change of PowerQuery sources.
When change is done and new document is saved if I open file and go to Data => Show Queries they are not visible anymore.

Btw. in zip file you can also find Word document with screenshots of before and after replacement and how that worked in Excel.

Thanks for help,
Oliver

PowerQueriesGone.zip (174.2 KB)

@dr.doc,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47216 – PowerQueries gone after Source replacement

Hi team,

any news here? It will be pity that you release Aspose.Cells 20.3 with feature to support PowerQuery changes which does not work fully as queries are not visible anymore in Excel after they are changed with Aspose components.

Thx,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. We have some other priority tasks on hand to be sorted out first. Anyways, we will try to figure it out soon. Once have an update on it, we will let you know.

@dr.doc,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.3.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.3.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.2 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.3.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.2 MB)

Looks good, thanks for help.

@dr.doc,

Good to know that you are up and running again. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47216) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.4. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi