PPT Export format

Hi,

When we are exporting a report to PPT using Aspose.Slides for reporting server in the Report Server URL, in what format the PPT gets exported to, either Portrait or Landscape?

Thanks,

AnuradhaV

Hi Anuradha V,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides. I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. Secondly, Aspose.Slides renders the report to presentation as it is defined in report. If there is still an issue then please share exported presentations. source RDL with datasource, generated Tiff/PDF and RPL export of the report. Please share the requested information so that I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thanks Mudassir for your quick response. When i export PPT from Report Server, SlideSize has Width = 6336 and height = 4896. On what bases this height and width is determined? Even if the RDL has lesser content, this is the height and width that is set for SlideSize.

Thanks,

AnuradhaV

Mudassir,

In our RDL, Orientation = landscape, paperSize = Letter, Width = 11", Height =8", InteractiveWidth = 11", InteractiveHeight=8"

From one of your posts (<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/68542</a>), SlideSize pixels is calculated based on multiplying the supplied inches by 576(DPI for a PPT). </p><p>1) Is this DPI value of 576 fixed for PPT for a monitor any Resolution , or this DPI is dynamically calculated by aspose when exporting to PPT from the report server based on the server's resolution?</p><p>2) Width Pixels: (11*576= 6336 )</p><p> Height Pixels: (8.5*576 = 4896 )</p><p>Looks like 11" has been used to calculate width pixels of the PPT and 8" has been used to calculate the height pixels of the PPT. Is this 11" and 8" is based on RDLs Width and Height properties or RDLs IteractiveWidth and InteractiveHeight properties?

Thanks,

AnuradhaV

Hi AnuradhaV,

I have observed the questions shared by you. The link that you have shared is concerning to programming API of Aspose.Slides. For RDL, the size of RDL that you will set will be size of slide in generated presentation. Secondly, Aspose.Slides has default DPI of 96 and 576 pixels are rendered per inch. So, if an RDL has size 11’’ x 8’’ then the concerning resolution points on slides will be 11576 x 8576. But, this is used when you are doing programming with slides and shapes positions in it. This is in fact not related to Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

Please share, if i may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,