Get All Notes from PPTX in Java: NullPointerException when Note Contains a Hyperlink

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with PowerPoint document using the Aspose Slides for Java library (v23.02). Specifically, when we load the PP document and attempt to extract a list of notes for the slides, getting NullPointerException when a note contains a hyperlink.
This issue is reproducible on both Linux 7.4 and Windows 10 platform with java full version “1.8.0_351-b10”.
I am attaching the source Presentation file as well as the stack tracepptxAndStackTrace.7z (46.9 KB)
The sample code demonstrating the issue is below.
Thank you.

final IPresentation sourcePpt = new Presentation(“Safe Harbor Statement.pptx”);
final int SLIDES_COUNT = 1;

try {
List notesFromSlides = getNotesFromAllSlides(sourcePpt, SLIDES_COUNT);
for (int i=0; i< notesFromSlides.size(); i++) {
System.out.println(notesFromSlides.get(i));
}
} catch (Exception ex) {
System.err.println(“exception getting notes from all slides”);
ex.printStackTrace();
}

/**
* helper method to get a list of slide notes for all the slides.
*/
public static List<String> getNotesFromAllSlides(IPresentation presentation, int slideCount) {
    List<String> notesList = new ArrayList<String>();

for (int i = 0; i < slideCount; i++) {
        String notes = null;
        INotesSlide noteSlide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(i).getNotesSlideManager().getNotesSlide();
        if (noteSlide != null) {
            ITextFrame tf = noteSlide.getNotesTextFrame();
            if(tf!=null && tf.getParagraphs()!=null) {
                // Initializing conversion options
                TextToHtmlConversionOptions options = new TextToHtmlConversionOptions();

options.setTextInheritanceLimit(TextInheritanceLimit.TextBox); //Inherit only from TextFrame's style.
                options.setEncodingName("UTF16");
                notes = tf.getParagraphs().exportToHtml(0, tf.getParagraphs().getCount(), options);
            }            	
        }
        notesList.add(notes);
    }
    return Collections.unmodifiableList(notesList);
}

@oraspose
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43909

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello Eduardo.
Just want to follow up - is there a timeline for the resolution of this Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43909?

Thank you,
Yan

@oraspose the issue is still under analysis. We cannot provide any completion date until this step ends.