ImageIO.write(image,"jpeg",new File("d:\\Aspose Data\\ContentBG_tnail.jpg"));
}
catch(IOException e){}

//version is aspose.slides-14.6.0
//Hello words not after conversion
//jdk1.7 64bit
//windows7 64bit

Hi John,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issue of missing hyperlink in thumbnail. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34528 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi John,

We have verified the issue on our end. The issue is in fact not with Aspose.Slides. The problem with missing hyperlink text is caused by the bug with Calibri font in JDK 1.6_45 and JDK 1.7_21. Please visit the following web link for further details.

java - Error generating JasperReport in Development mode - Stack Overflow or https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=11012777

We suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 14.9.0 with versions other than specified JDK versions on your end. I have tested using JDK 1.7_65 on my end and it worked fine. For your kind reference, I have also attached the generated thumbnail as well.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34528) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan