PPT - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Hi,

Aspose.Slides throws "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" exception when converting PPTX to PDF
i am using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.1 dll in Win 7 64 bit SP1 core i7 3.40GHz with 16 GB RAM. We have Aspose total product family license.

Code:
----------

var slidesLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
slidesLicense.SetLicense(licFilePath);

var pres = new Presentation(inputFileName);
var opts = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions
{
JpegQuality = 90,
SaveMetafilesAsPng = true,
TextCompression = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfTextCompression.Flate,
Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.Pdf15
};
pres.Save(pdfFilePath + "\\" + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(inputFileName) + ".pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, opts);

Exception:
------------------------------------
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Sample File
-----------------------------

Please click here to download the sample file ( PPT_Slides.pptx ) in order to trouble shoot the issue.
Please note "This is a copyrighted content and this content should not be distributed."

File Size : 64.9 MB

Thanks
AnbuSelavn

Hi AnbuSelavn,

I have been able to observe the issue on my end and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-38373 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38373) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.