Ppt to conversion pdf

Your latest aspose slide 2.9.6 is not able to convert the attached file into pdf format.

Regards
Awais Khan.

Hi Awais Khan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked over the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue while accessing the presentation. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33531 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is this issue fixed?

Hi Awais,

I have verified the presentation shared using Aspose.Slides for Java 6.7.0 and have observed NullReference Exceptiopn. Can you please give a try to Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0 on you end as well. I have requested our development team for scheduling the issue and will update you as soon as the further information will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I have used 6.9 version of slides java version for the attached file and it is leaving huge memory footprint 1GB+ during the ppt-pdf conversion.

It is finally throwing out of memory exception.

Please verify.

Thanks,
Azeem

Hi Azeem,

Yes, the issue has been resolved in Aspose. Slides for Java 7.1.0 which will be the upcoming product release. It is scheduled for delivery during the last decade of February 2013. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product release will be made available online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Azeem,

I like to share that the issue has been resolved in our latest version Aspose.Slides for Java 7.9.0. Can you please try using the specified version on your end and share your kind feedback in this regard.

Many Thanks,