PPT to HTML: How to store the specific image with different styling (Java)

Hi Team,
I just wanted to confirm can I store or add any attribute while creating an HTML file of the presentation slide for the images which are present on the slide.
I notice that it’s adding the SVG of the complete slide whereas I want to give the specific styling to picture frame so that I can able to replace the image by just replacing the source of the image.

@Shree995,

I have observed your requirement and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. This is only possible option in API and you may check if that fulfills your requirement or not.

Thanks @mudassir.fayyaz
I referred this documentation still not able to figure out that how to give different formatting for the picture placeholder which is present on the slide.
As using this it’s creating one svg URL for the complete slide. Can you please explain this or give any example for the same?

@Shree995,

I have already shared earlier with you in suggested documentation link that what is possible using API and if that suffice your requirements, you may use that. We have option of either generating a single HTML for entire presentation or you can have an HTML based on individual slides. On back end the entire slide is exported as SVG.

In our roadmap, we have planned to provide the Full-Featured HTML export for presentation in our API and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-36147 has been added in our issue tracking system for this.

Thanks @mudassir.fayyaz for update

@Shree995,

You are welcome.