PPT to PDF conversion gives charts in rastor format/low quality format

Hi,

I am using aspose.slides-8.8.1.jar
On converting a PPT to PDF, & scaling the charts in PDF, the image distorts, seems to be a rator image. Whereas if we convert Excel to PDF, the charts of Excel do not distort.

I am attaching the sample excel, PPT file & thrie PDF outputs.

Snippets of code I am using to generate PDF
newPresentationEx.save(httpServletResponse.getOutputStream(), SaveFormat.Pdf);
workbook.save(outputStream, com.aspose.cells.SaveFormat.PDF);…

My requirement is to have PDF outputs of PPTs & Excel, where charts &content on scaling should not distort.

Thanks,
Jaspreet

Hi Jaspreet,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34613. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for confirming.
I have one more query, could you also validate this behavior for Word documents containing charts. Is the PDF of word documents containing charts scalable ?

Thanks,
Jaspreet

Hi Jaspreet,

Please post your query regarding Word document to PDF conversion in our Aspose.Words Support Forum here. My colleague will reply you in detail as per your query.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I have posted a question regarding Word docs to PDF conversion & scalability of charts in PDF output with the Aspose.Words Forum.

For knowledge, is the issue SLIDESJAVA-34613 resolved ?

Thanks,
Jaspreet

Hi Jaspreet,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Words team will respond to you after investigating your issue in respective thread. About the issue reported by you, SLIDESJAVA-34613, it has been fixed in the upcoming release of Aspose.Slides for Java 15.8.0 which will be shared online in this week. We will share a notification with you as soon as the product will be released.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34613) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.