PPT to PDF Conversion: KeyNotFoundException while Using Aspose.Slides for Android

Hello, we encountered a KeyNotFoundException while using Aspose.Slides for Android:

lib version: aspose-slides-23.2-android.via.java.jar
jdk version config in gradle is 1.8

compileOptions {
    sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
    targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
}
"2023-03-09 18:34:15.164 31846-31846/com.orion.notein.debug E/DEBUG: class com.aspose.slides.exceptions.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.Dictionary.get_Item(Unknown Source:60)
com.aspose.slides.internal.wr.za.tr(Unknown Source:229)
com.aspose.slides.internal.wr.za.tr(Unknown Source:20)
com.aspose.slides.internal.ug.i3.tr(Unknown Source:56)
com.aspose.slides.internal.wr.qz.tr(Unknown Source:142)"

the ppt could be download from google doc; the crash happend on Page 11 when converting to pdf;
the crash happened on Android 10,11 and 12

@wuqian,
Thank you for contacting support.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESANDROID-473

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

hi, is there any update for the issue?

@wuqian,
As far as I can see, our developers are working on the issue. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information. Thank you for your patience.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESANDROID-473) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.3 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.