PPTX AudioFrameEx Animation Settings

I am converting the below code from the PPT namespace to the PPTX namespace and need to set the AnimationSlideCount and AdvancedMode in a AudioFrameEx object. I cannot find any documentation or examples on how to achieve this, any help would be gratefully appreciated

Dim af as AudioFrame = new AudioFrame

af.FileName = "C:\test.wma"
af.Hidden = False

Try
af.AnimationSettings.AnimationSlideCount = 5
Catch ex As Exception
af.AnimationSettings.AnimationSlideCount = 3
End Try

af.AnimationSettings.AdvanceMode = ShapeAdvanceMode.AdvanceOnTimev

Hi Michael,

I am sorry to share that I am unable to completely understand the issue shared by you. Can you please share some more details about the issue along with the presentations.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi

Basically the PPT code is setting some background music to play over a certain number of slides, and once passed a specific slide will stop playing.

For example if the presentation contains 10 slides we only want the music to play until the presentation is advanced to slide 6 then to stop playing. I cannot see any equivalent of the AnimationSettings on the AudioFrameEx object that used to be available on the AudioFrame object.

Hi Michael,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and feel sorry to share that property similar to "AnimationSettings.AnimationSlideCount" as in case of PPT is actually unavailable in case of PPTX. An issue with ID 29764 has been created as a new feature request to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,