PPTX Charts as an image

Hi,

We are using the Aspose.Slides for .NET component to render powerpoint presentations as images. We have noticed that when we render a chart in a PPTX, it shows as a pink box, but the same chart will render perfectly from a legacy (PPT) presentation. I have attached both a PPT and a PPTX as examples. I can also provide code used to render the image if necessary.
Thank you for any help you might be able to provide.

Steve

Dear Steve,

I regret to inform you that chart rendering support is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID 12793 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the same issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for the quick reply! I’m glad to know it’s a feature that is already on the radar.
Thanks for linking this thread into the existing issue.

Steve

I have seen other postings where Aspose promised a release that solves this issue in October 2010.

Is there a scheduled release date for this fix to Aspose Slides?

We need to know a realistic release date for the SmartArt and chart issue.

Dear Daniel,

I regret to share with you that our development team is still working on the chart rendering issue. Actullay, it was supposed to be completed by October 2010 but unfortunately it is still not completed. Our development team is still working on the issue and we are unable to make any defined promise for the availability of the feature. We appreciate your patience for that.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12793) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan