PPTX lost Smart Arts formatting while converted into PDF

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.7 for conversion PowerPoint files to PDF. We got an issue with Smart Arts formatting. We are converting initial PowerPoint document using such code:

using (var presentation = new Presentation(inputStream))
{
presentation.Save(outputStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
}

In output PDF file generated by Aspose, Smart Arts formatting is not the same as in initial PPTX file.

Please compare PDF files generated by Aspose.Slides and MS PowerPoint 2013. We are expected that Smart Arts look the same but they look different.

In attached ZIP:

Portrait.pptx - Initial PPTX file
Portrait_Aspose.pdf - PDF file, generated by Aspose.Slides
Portrait_PowerPoint.pdf - PDF file, generated by MS PowerPoint 2013

Thanks,
Roman

Portrait.zip (1.9 MB)

@cap.aspose,

I have worked with source code and presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39417 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi,

I downloaded latest version of Slides (18.12) and checked the issue described above. In this version of Slides the issue is still observed. Are there any updates on this issue?

Thanks,
Roman

@cap.aspose,

I have observed your comments. I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.4. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi, what is the reason for SLIDESNET-39417 being blocked?

@cap.aspose,
To fix this issue, we need to implement rendering of 3D effects. Therefore, this ticket has been blocked by a corresponding task. Our development team is working on the feature.