PPTX Slide Content with Equations Is Getting Mirrored Left-Right

Aspose Version : 21.6 Language: C# .NET

Issue : The content on the slide is getting mirrored left-right

Attaching a sample presentation to reproduce the behaviour:
Code to test the behaviour:sample.zip (38.8 KB)

var presentation = new Presentation(szPptxPath);
			for (int i = 0; i < presentation.Slides.Count; i++)
			{
				var thumbnail = presentation.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(1, 1);
				var imgSavePath = "./input/sample_slide_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
				thumbnail.Save(imgSavePath, ImageFormat.Png);
			}

Note : The behaviour has also been reproduced on Convert PowerPoint & OpenOffice Presentation Formats Online.

@sraman,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem and logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42720 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Thanks. Good to know .Is there a workaround in the meantime. what time frame are we looking at for the resolution.

@sraman,
Unfortunately, I see no workarounds for this case. I requested some estimated time to solve this issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as possible.

@sraman,
This issue will be fixed in Aspose.Slides 21.10 or later according to preliminary estimates. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will let you know if anything changes.

1 Like

Hi @Andrey_Potapov

Appreciate your response.

Can this ticket be expedited if it’s raised via a paid support or enterprise support plan? If that is something which can help us to get fix earlier, I will raise it.

The reason I am asking is If I raise it via priority support and we get similar release timelines then it doesn’t make much sense.

Please let us know.

@praveenadobe,
Thank you for posting the query. I requested this information for you from our development team. I will let you know soon.

@praveenadobe,
We can fix the problem described in this thread for Aspose.Slides 21.9 or release a hotfix earlier. Please contact Paid Support and specify the desired option.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42720) have been fixed in this update.