PPTX Presentation - Strikethrough and Underline Issue in HTML

Dear Aspose.
We are facing an issue with Aspose.Slides with strikethrough and underline on fonts. In PPTX we have text with strikethrough and underline. When we try to export it to PDF it works but with HTML it doesn’t work. Tested on Linux and Windows with the same result.
I provide a JPEG with input and outputs.
Best regards,
P
PPTX.jpg (143.4 KB)

@ottap,
Thank you for contacting support. Please share the PPTX file for investigating the issue on our end.

Hi,

I provide a PPTX file for testing.

Thank you
ppt-test.zip (27.5 KB)

@ottap,
I was unable to reproduce exactly the same result. Please share the following information:

• code example that reproduces the issue
  • Linux distribution and Windows version where the code was executed

Hello,

The source code is in the attachment.
AsposeConsoleNet5.zip (2.3 MB)

@ottap,
Please try installing the fonts used in the presentation (Baguet Script and Abadi Extra Light) to the operating system where the code was executed. If the issue persists, please share these fonts.

Hello,

We copied fonts and also tried it with Arial font. There is still the same issue.
Html hasn’t been generated correctly and PDF has been.
We reported similar issue from Aspose.Cells here:https://forum.aspose.com/t/strikeout-font-doesnt-work-on-linux/245753/7

@ottap,
I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43215 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. We will inform you of any progress.

Please note that the fonts were changed on your screenshot above. This means that the fonts were not found in the operating system and a font substitution was performed.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43215) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.1 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.