PPTX to HTML in C#: Zero Level Bar Is Not Appearing in HTML But Works in PowerPoint Report

Hi Team,

I am reaching out to report an issue regarding converting a PowerPoint file containing a waterfall chart into HTML. When the difference between bars is zero then zero level bar is not appearing in the HTML but looking good in PowerPoint.

We are currently using Aspose.Slides.Net 24.1.0, .NET Framework 4.8, and Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit OS.
Please refer to the attached “AsposeIssue.png” file for a visual representation of the matter.
Kindly note the brown circled section.

I would be grateful if you could investigate this issue and provide us a solution.
Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.

Note: Kindly change the path in sample code as per your need

Thanks,

private void GenerateHTML()
{
    try
    {
        string path = @"C:\Workspace\Report\WaterfallChart.pptx";
        byte[] byteFile = System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes(path);
        MemoryStream reportTemplateStream = new MemoryStream(byteFile);
        using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(reportTemplateStream))
        {
            ResponsiveHtmlController controller = new ResponsiveHtmlController();
            HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions
            {
                HtmlFormatter =
                HtmlFormatter.CreateCustomFormatter(controller)
            };
            presentation.Save(@"C:\Workspace\Report\Output.html", SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);
        }
    }
    catch(Exception ex) { }
}

private void GeneratePPT()
{
    try
    {
        string path = @"C:\Workspace\Report\WaterfallChart.pptx";
        byte[] byteFile = System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes(path);
        MemoryStream reportTemplateStream = new MemoryStream(byteFile);
        using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation(reportTemplateStream))
        {
            presentation.Save(@"C:\Workspace\Report\Result.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);
        }
    }
    catch(Exception ex) { }
}

AsposeIssue.png (122.2 KB)
All Files.zip (68.3 KB)

@rkumarpa,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@rkumarpa,
The issue has already been resolved. A fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 24.2. This release will be published in the second half of February. Thank you for your patience.