PPTX to HTML: Slide converted to png image when NotesPosition is set (C# .NET)

Hi,

I’m using the SVG content generated for each slide by Aspose.Slides for .NET after converting a pptx input file to html. It is important for me to have access to this svg from the DOM as I might have to manipulate it afterwards using some JS code.

I have noticed that when exporting notes is enabled, the slides are converted to images with a base64 encoded png source. More precisely if I use
HtmlOptions options = new HtmlOptions
{
SvgResponsiveLayout = true,
HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateDocumentFormatter("", false),
NotesCommentsLayouting =
{
NotesPosition = NotesPositions.BottomFull
}
};
for the export, what I’ll get in the resulting html for the individual slides is:
image.png (14.0 KB)

This is a blocker as I can no longer have acces to the individual text portions inside the slide. If I convert without the NotesCommentsLayouting property being set, then the slide content is an svg which works well for my needs.

Is there some way to keep the slides as svgs and avoid conversion to png when notes are exported as well? Can I do something to have DOM access to both the notes and the slide content at the same time (as svg for example)?

The Aspose.Slides for .NET version I’m using right now is 20.4.0. Atached the input pptx file too in a zip.
withnotes.zip (26.7 KB)

Thanks for any help!
Arnold

@arnoldbeilandevozon,

I have observed your requirements and we need to investigate it further. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41930 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate this on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41930) have been fixed in this update.

Works now, thanks.

@arnoldbeilandevozon,

It’s good to know that things are working fine on your end.