PPTX to JPG: Slideshow has formatting issues with tables and text boxes (C# .NET)

We have Aspose.Slides set up to convert decks into embedded slideshows on our site that just went live today. Today we noticed that a particular deck had tables where the output JPG moved text into different cells in the table consistently on multiple slides. slidecomparison.png (235.9 KB)

On the left is the actual deck (Slide 7) and the 7th slide of the slideshow. Note that “Total US*” is on the bottom on the left and on the top on the Right. Supermarket has slid from the penultimate slot on the list to the end and actually took on new formatting (white text instead of black). the two charts on this slide are actually separate pieces so I grouped them to see if that would settle down the movement and that didn’t work either.

I looked at some other decks we have in the system and found another example where the text boxes are overlapping.
otherslide.jpg (171.2 KB)

Is there anything we can do to make this cleaner/not show up like this. Printing to PDF does not have this affect.

@mtrayne,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.5 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source presentation, used sample code and generated output with us.