PPTX to PDF conversion issue in Java

Hi,

We are facing issue when we are trying to convert already save PPTX file into PDF .
I have attached the PPTX file .

In that Following issues we are facing :

1. In the 1st Slide Slide Top elliptical shape and Rectangle for some slides not coming while converting to PDF. Also the Bottom Series Legends Completely missing in the PDF for all Charts .
  2. In the 2nd Slide the whole chart is missing.
  3. In the 3rd chart we are having Image at the centre of each bubble. After Converting to PDF Images are not converted properly.

We are Using Aspose Slides Java 17.10.0

Note :- I can’t share Converted PDF due to private text data.

For Converting into PDF we are using following code.

Presentation presentation = new Presentation (“Sample.pptx”);
presentation.save(“Sample.pdf”,SaveFormat.pdf);

Please help us to reach this.

Thanks.Sample.zip (92.2 KB)

@prashant.barwe,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.11 and only able to observe issue on Slide 3. For that an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36715 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed. Also can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 17.11 on your end. If there is still an issue than please share generated output and environment details so that we may help you out.

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for your quick reply .
I will try with the 17.11 and will get back to you .

Thanks.

Hi ,

@Adnan.Ahmad,

We have used 17.11.0 in our system but ,Still all the above issues are coming .

Issues :-

1. In the first Image i have attached the Bottom series legend issue. It is not properly aligned and for some charts it is not even visible.
  2. In Second Image , you can find that chart is not visible.( I think it is going bottom)

Enviroment :

Windows 7 Professional with 3.40 GHz
Jdk 1.8.0_65.
Aspose Slides Java 17.11

ThanksIssues.zip (18.7 KB)

@prashant.barwe,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36717 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

@Adnan.Ahmad

Can you please tell us when you are going to release your next update ?

Thanks

@prashant.barwe,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issues have just recently been added in our issue tracking system and during initial investigation, the issue has also been internally reproduced in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well. Our product team shall schedule the issue for investigation and resolution on its due turn for resolution in Aspose.Slides for .NET. It will then be ported in Aspose.Slides for Java subsequently. I request for your patience till the time our product share further updates in this regard.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Is there any update regarding the same ?

@prashant.barwe,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We are hopeful to resolve the issues tentatively in upcoming product releases and will share notification with you as well.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36715,SLIDESJAVA-36717) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz