PPTX to PDF crashes

I’m using the sample code to convert from office files to pdf, and it crashes on the attached file with the following error:
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘System::ExceptionWrapperSystem::Details_NullReferenceException
what(): System::NullReferenceException: Exception of type ‘System::NullReferenceException’ was thrown.
[2] 23690 abort (core dumped)

Would you mind taking a look at the issue? I’m using Aspose Slides C++ v21.3

oid_1_1618544001.pptx.zip (2.8 MB)

@tnhuynh,
Thank you for the issue description. Could you share the code sample reproducing the error, please?

Hi @Andrey_Potapov,

Thank you for looking into this issue. The code I use is based on https://github.com/aspose-slides/Aspose.Slides-for-C/blob/master/Examples/SlidesCPP/ConvertToPDF.cpp, just replacing the path to the pptx file.

@tnhuynh,
Unfortunately, I haven’t managed to reproduce the error. Could you describe the environment (OS version, etc.) for the issue, please?

I’m using CentOS Linux release 8.0.1905 and clang version 9.0.1

@tnhuynh,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESCPP-2887. Our development team will investigate it. I will inform you about any progress.

@tnhuynh,
Our development team cannot reproduce the issue. The presentation sample was converted to PDF file without exceptions in CentOS 8.1.1911 and clang 10. Could you run the example using Docker and tell us about the result you will get, please?
Docker file and instructions: example.zip (857 Bytes)