PPTX to PDF: EMF files missing (Azure .NET)

Before we start waiting again: can you confirm with the architect/developers that there are no technical blocking issues? The reason this issue occurs probably is because Azure sites do not support GDI.

See for reference:

@HJdeHek,

I have observed the comments shared by you and have added them with concerned ticket in our issue tracking system. We will share the news with you as soon as it will be shared.

Dear,

Any update’s regarding this issue? We have a open production issue, regarding this bug.

Thanks

@CRodriguez007,

I have observed the issue shared by you and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved and feedback is shared.

Thanks for taking a look sir. Do you have any idea when they are going to analyze it? Or is it at the bottom of the backlog…

@CRodriguez007,

The issue is in progress and we will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

So I think we can assume that the ETA of 20.1 will not be made?

@HJdeHek,

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Dear,

I know this is not your fault. But the longevity of this issue is getting ridiculous. Can you get this issue under higher attention?

Br.

@CRodriguez007,

I can understand your concerns but we are working over this issue. The current ETA for this is upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.1 and I am hopeful that it will be fixed in this version.

Ah! Thanks for your reply! Looking forward to the release!

@CRodriguez007,

We will share updates with you as soon as it will be available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40596) have been fixed in this update.

1 Like

I have just tested this and can confirm that our earlier test-app can now indeed convert the pdf’s without failures.

@HJdeHek,

Thank you for sharing valuable feedback.

Seems I missed to reply here! Has been tested and workes! Thanks.

@CRodriguez007,

Thank you for your kind response.