PPTX to PDF file conversion issue in Large size file(Stream was too long exception)

Hi,

Aspose.Slides throws Stream was too long exception when attempting to load a large size files(3.5 GB).
i am using Aspose slides 16.12.1.0 in Win 7 64 bit SP1 core i7 3.40GHz with 16 GB RAM

Code:
----------
FileStream fis = new FileStream(InputFileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);
Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Presentation(fis); // throw Exception

Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions opts = new Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions();
opts.JpegQuality = 90;
opts.SaveMetafilesAsPng = true;
opts.TextCompression = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfTextCompression.Flate;
opts.Compliance = Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfCompliance.Pdf15;
pres.Save(FilePath + "\\" + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(InputFileName) + ".pdf", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf, opts);

Exception:
-----------------------
System.IO.IOException: Stream was too long.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at ??.??.e(Stream stream)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.??(Stream seekableStream)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation..ctor(String file, LoadOptions loadOptions)

Thanks
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

I have observed your comments. Can you please clear what is size of your file which you are trying to load.

Best Regards,
Hi Adnan Ahmad,

I am try to convert PPTX file to PDF file format

File size : 3.05 GB

Thanks
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

I have observed your comments. Please share your source file on google drive so that if product team needed that files it will be available for further investigation. Please share feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan Ahmad,

Please click here to download the sample file ( Voice embedded.pptx ) in order to trouble shoot the issue.

File Size : 2.49 GB

Thanks
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.12.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38259 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

When can we expect a fix for this.

Thanks

Hi Anbu,

I have observed your comments. I have requested our product team to share ETA regarding this issue. I request for your patience until further feedback is shared by team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Adnan,

Please let me know if you have any updates. We are receiving huge amount of support tickets from our customers and we fear we might lose lot of customers because of this issue. We have been Aspose customer for a long time and we feel we are let down by Aspose. Document to PDF conversion is the heart of our application and without the conversion our application (which is used by lot of enterprise customer) will not work at all. Please let me know how we can escalate this issue to a higher level in Aspose. I request your team to provide a quick fix till this issue is resolved.

Looking forward to response.

Thanks
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

I have observed your comments and like to share that the concerned issue has just recently been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation at the moment. If you want to expedite the issue resolution process, I suggest you to please try exploring our paid priority and enterprise support which ensures the resolution of issue much quicker than normal support. However, the time taken to resolve the issue still remains subjected to complexity of the problem. For more about priority support please visit following link.

Paid Support Helpdesk - aspose.com

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

We are ready to go for paid priority support if you can give us assurance that this will be fixed immediately with the fix availability date. Can you please revert at the earliest.

Thanks
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

I have discussed your case with our product team and i like to inform that issue will be investigated next week in details after details investigation we will be able to tell you that we can provide priority support on your issue. I request for your patience until further issue is investigated in details.

Best Regards,