PPTX to PDF: Hidden data labels rendering after conversion (C# .NET)

Hi,

I’m converting PPTX slides into PDF pages and the result is rendering data labels in the PDF page that weren’t visible in the PPTX slide.

PPTX chart:
PPT.JPG (41.0 KB)

PDF chart:
PDF.JPG (42.2 KB)

Could you please investigate?
Thank you.

@publishinteractive,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.2 on your end. In case the issue is still reproduced, please share the working sample code along with source file and generated PDF.

Hi there,

We are using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.2 and the issue still occurs. Please find below the working sample code along with Input and Output folders and files.

ChartRenderingIssue.zip (116.1 KB)

As mentioned previously, the issue we find is that the output PDF renders hidden data labels that are not showing in the input PPT.

Thank you for your help.

@publishinteractive,

I have worked with presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issue in exported PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41806 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi there,

I noticed that the issue is maked as resoloved.Which is great news. Does that mean it will be in the next release? and do you know when it might be released or is there another status to watch out for to let me know when it has been released.

Thanks for your help

@publishinteractive,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.4. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41806) have been fixed in this update.