Presentation Content Is Inconsistent when Loading and Saving PPT File in Java (3005)

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO PowerPoint documents using the Aspose Slides for Java library (v23.6).

Specifically, when we try to open the document, and then save it, a target document that is not consistent with the source document is generated.

I am enclosing a source documents, generated target documents, screenshots and test code for reproducing reported behavior (link to UploadFiles: Upload files for free - report.zip - ufile.io).

In the hope that together we will quickly overcome the problem!
Best regards!

Nenad

@zpredojevic,
Thank you for contacting support.

I am working on the issue you decribed and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@zpredojevic,
I’ve reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): 
  SLIDESJAVA-39262 - Font size is increased when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39263 - Text is wrapped when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39265 - 3D effect of a shape is missing when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39266 - Background is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39267 - List type is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39268 - Shape gradient is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39269 - Table formatting is missing when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39270 - Text color is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39271 - Text indent is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39272 - Text shadow is missing when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39273 - Text is wrapped when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39274 - Text layouting is changed when loading and saving a PPT file
  SLIDESJAVA-39275 - Font size is increased when loading and saving a PPT file

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39263) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.10 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39266) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool.

@andrey.potapov

There are changes regarding the reported issue, but not fixed on all files.
I am forwarding you the files where the problem is still present.

Best regards,
Nenad

not fixed files.zip (8.2 MB)

@zpredojevic,
Thank you for the files. I am working on the issues and will get back to you soon.

@zpredojevic,
I appreciate your patience. The issues you mentioned are still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.