Presentation format in Aspose.Slides

We need to extract the Presentation Format for a ppt file and have noticed while debugging in VS that in 'Presentation.DocumentProperties' there is a variable 'Presentation.DocumentProperties.q' that has this value it looks something like: "On-screen Show (4:3)" in the attached document. Unfortunately the variable q is not accessible through any property and looks like is private.

Is there a property that I can access to have access to the variable 'q' or any other mechanism to extract the value.

Thanks.

Dear Baroon,

I feel sorry to share that I have not been able to find the mentioned property in Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.3.0. Can you please share the product version that contains such property.

Thanks and Regards,

We're using 2.0.50727 of Apose.Slides for .Net. I have attached a screenshot of the debugger for easier reference.

Hoope this helps.

Dear Baroon,

In order to get the presentation format you may please use Presentation.SlideSizeType property. As far as Presentation.DocumentProperties.q is related, This is text property that is optional text string and which means absolutely nothing. There can be any text on any language and it doesn't change slide format. Hope it answers your query.

Thanks and Regards,