Presentation save error

Hi! I am using Aspose.Cells v 15.2.0 for .NET. I found the following bug:

System.InvalidOperationException : Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at .( ​ , , ​ , )
at .(BaseSlide , )
at .(BaseSlide , )
at .(Slide )
at . ()
at .()
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat format, ISaveOptions options)
at

Here is the code sample:

using (var file = File.OpenRead(@“D:\test.ppt”))
{
var presentation = new Presentation(file);
using (var output = new MemoryStream())
{
presentation.Save(output, SaveFormat.Ppt);
}
}

You can find a file, causing the problem, in attachment.

Sergey Isaev

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

I think you are using Aspose.Slides component, so I am moving your thread to Aspose.Slides forum where one of my colleagues from Aspose.Slides team will look into your issue and help you soon.

Thank you.

The post is about Aspose.Slides indeed, sorry for a careless mistake :slight_smile:

Sergey Isaev

Hi Sergey Isaev,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to reproduce the issue on my end. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36251 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36251) have been fixed in this update.