Presentation to SVG: Image is display in black color (C# .NET)

Hi Team,

I am using aspose slide to render SVG image. My image color is navy blue even though image display in black color in slide. I want to render SVG image in its original color. How can i achieve it?
I have attached console app for your reference. Please add latest version of aspose.slide to run this app.
AsposeSVG.zip (52.8 KB)

@siriussynoptek,

I have observed from you sample project that you are using old version. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 19.1 on your end and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Hi Adnan,

Issue also exist in Aspose.Slides latest version(19.1). As we have release in next week, Please suggest solution for same.

Thanks.

@siriussynoptek,

I have worked with source files and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40886 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi Adnan,

As we have release in next week, Can i have ETA for bug solution.

Thanks.

@siriussynoptek,

I have observed your comments. I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.3. We will share good news with you soon.

Hello Team,

What is the status for this? has the issue been resolved for the same?
Still we are facing the issue for svg image is not display properly.
Please reply asap.

@siriussynoptek,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved. Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.1 on your end and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Hello Team,

We have downloaded latest version 20.2 and implement in our demo application but still the svg image is showing black.
can you please look into this

@siriussynoptek,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have tested using Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.2 on my end. I have not been able to observe any black SVG. Its being shown in Navy Blue on my end.

using (Presentation presentation = new Presentation())
            {
                var svgContent = File.ReadAllText(@"C:\Users\mudas\Downloads\AsposeSVG\ConsoleAspose\ConsoleAspose\TermImages\ABM_Program_Planning_and_Execution_white.svg");
                ISvgImage svgimg = new SvgImage(svgContent);

var emfImage = presentation.Images.AddImage(svgimg);
                presentation.Slides[0].Shapes.AddPictureFrame(ShapeType.Rectangle, 0, 0, emfImage.Width, emfImage.Height, emfImage);
                string ReportName = "Test2.pptx";
                presentation.Save(Environment.CurrentDirectory + "/PresentationDownloads/A" + ReportName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
            }                

Test20.2.zip (21.0 KB)
image.png (73.6 KB)

Thanks for the response.
I have implement same code in my demo application and still showing black image
So request you please do the needful. for reference i have attached our svg image.thesiriusdecisionschannelmarketingplanonapage.zip (40.6 KB)

@siriussynoptek ,

I have worked with new SVG file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. I have reopened the issue in our issue tracking on the basis of new file shared by you. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.