PresentationEx.Write fails

Hi there. I am trying to add image to slide. With PPT files everything is fine, but with PPTX my application fails on Write method with ArgumentException:

PresentationEx docEx = new PresentationEx(new MemoryStream(sourceContent));
ImageEx imgEx;

for (int i = 0; i < PageCount; i++)
{
imgEx = docEx.Images.AddImage(new MemoryStream(layersContent[0]));
docEx.Slides[i].Shapes.AddPictureFrame(ShapeTypeEx.Rectangle, 0, 0, Width, Height, imgEx);
}

docEx.Write(resultStream);

Hello Dear,

I have investigated the code snippet and presentation shared by you. Actually, the problem is with saving of presentation. An issue with ID 19727 has already been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,
what about bug that I found? Is it resolved?
Thank you

Hello Dear,

I regret to share with you that I have verified from our issue tracking system and issue specified by you is still unresolved. I have requested our development team to share any possible ETA for the fix and as soon as some information is shared by our development team, I will be obliged to share that with you.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19727) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

Hi there.
Thanks for notification.
The update fixed the problem. The next important question - where you are going to publish a new release? Because this one does not support SmartArt objects which are very common in use.

Hello Dear,

I have verified from our development team and we are hopeful that the smart art support will be available in next release of Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Thanks and Regards,

Which will be available for download at… ?

Hello Dear,

As per Aspose policy, the new major release are scheduled on quarterly basis and next release of Aspose.Slides for .NET is expected in February 2011.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks for your reply, Mudassir