Presentations: fonts changing from Arial to calibri when slide inserted into presentation

BMO 680 The fonts are changing from Arial to Calibri when the below slides are inserted into a presentation. https://bmofinancialgroup.gosavo.com/Document/Document.aspx?id=40007951&view=&srlid=51933761&srisprm=False&sritidx=1&srpgidx=0&srpgsz=25 Steps to reproduce -Create a presentation with the flow “U.S. Treasury Management -Main Pitchbook…” -Click Next to second page -Select ‘Receivables Management’ -Select ‘WholeSale Lockbox’ from the transfer box -finish and download presentation see that slides 8 and below have changed fonts from the source document. I think Presentations was not supposed to change the formatting of the documents? Please refer to the documents attached, final presentation with calibri font and associated document with Arial font

@caseyjryan,

I have proceeded to shared link and have not been able to access the link as I don’t have registration option appearing on my end. Can you please share the working sample project along with source and generated presentations over some FTP server or dropbox link and we may get that from there to investigate the issue further.

Best Regards,

Adnan Ahmad