Preserve SVG Images / Shapes during Word DOCX Document to PDF Conversion C# .NET

We are using Aspose version 20.11.0 and I ran into an issue that in my output PDF I’m missing a Shape, that is available in the output DOCX file. After isolating the issue, I noticed this is still an issue in 21.4.0.

I have create a sample project to demonstrate the issue. In the input file there are 2 shapes in the document. The first one is inserted through the Word GUI. The second one is copy pasted from another document. Both shapes are SVG.

When running the code, you can see the the exported DOCX file is fine, but the PDF is missing the second shape.

SVG Issue.zip (527.9 KB)

@hro_jordy,

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 21.4, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-22171. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it will get resolved in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi awais, I see that is issue was closed, but I haven’t received a notification. Did you manage to find the reason for this issue?

@hro_jordy,

The fix of your issue (WORDSNET-22171) was integrated in 21.6 version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please upgrade to the latest version from the following link and also check release notes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22171) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.6 update.