We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Prevent Data Labels of Charts from Overlapping during Converting Word DOCX to PDF | C# .NET

Hi,

When using Aspose.Words to convert DOCX to PDF, I found many data labels have been messed up.

Code:

var doc = new Document(@".\test.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.TextShaperFactory = HarfBuzzTextShaperFactory.Instance;
doc.Save(@".\out.pdf");

I’ve attached the test files and a screenshot for your reference. Could you please help to take a look?

test.zip (74.4 KB)
image.png (85.8 KB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527,

While using the latest (21.7) version of Aspose.Words for .NET, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-22540. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22540) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I have tested with the latest version and found the issue has been improved but there’s still some inconsistency on the labels and lines in Word DOCX vs Aspose PDF.

image.png (78.3 KB)
test (2).zip (85.1 KB)

Can this be improved further to match Word behaviour?

Thanks

@ServerSide527 Thank you for your feedback and reporting the problem to us. I have logged the issue as WORDSNET-23288. We will investigate the issue further ad let you know once it is resolved or there are some update.