Prevent displaying dynamic and conditional generated table rows on separated pages

Hi,

I use a .dotx template file and also LINQ Reporting Engine to generate .pdf files filled with dynamic tables. Based on some dynamic input data (taken from database) I have tables that have dynamic rows. Rows are grouped on a specific field, lets says “Customer”; I would like that the rows that are associated with a specific customer to not be displayed separately on the next page when it don’t fits on the same page, but together, grouped. It should be great if I can move the whole “Customer” group on the next page.
I used some setting from Word (Paragraph, Line and Page Breaks, Keep with Next) to the rows that I know that will always be filled with data, but for some rows that are in the middle of the group I cannot use the settings from Word, and as result the rows associated with my “Customer” grouping are split across two pages. Is there a way in Aspose to use conditional page break ? Is it possible to control the page break dynamically with Aspose?
Thank you in advance for your response!

@taia,

I think, after building report, you can use the codes from the following section of documentation to get the desired output.
Keeping Tables and Rows from Breaking across Pages