Primavera software not Read percentage complete as 100 %

I Converted on XER file by aspose tasks and do some changes in percentage complete.
I import That file in primavera software. After import XER FIle its shows 100% of percentage Complete. Its shows wrong as per i Changed in XER File. attached attachment as per under.
XER file_primavera_exported.zip (19.3 KB)

image.png (50.0 KB)

@raviarsuda

Can you please consider using latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.9 on your end and in case there is still an issue then please share the working sample code reproducing the issue on your end.

I am working with java code and sample shown as per under

Project asposeProject = new Project(planFile.getPath());
    asposeProject.setCalculationMode(CalculationMode.None);
     asposeMap.entrySet().forEach(task->{
    						  Activity act = idToActivityMap.get(task.getKey()); //It will get each activity from map by passing task id
    						  Task t = task.getValue();
    						  t.set(Tsk.NAME, act.getName());
    						  t.set(Tsk.PERCENT_COMPLETE,Integer.valueOf(Math.round(act.getTrackingQuantityCurrent())));
    					 });
asposeProject.save( path +"/"+"actual-"+planFile.getName() , SaveFileFormat.PrimaveraXER);

@raviarsuda

I have opened a ticket with ID TASKSJAVA-1253 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

okay thank you

@raviarsuda

You are welcome. We will update you as soon as it will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Thank you for your replay.
I need to buy aspose task Licence. so I am waiting for your reply.
can i know expect time to fixing this issue ?

@raviarsuda

I appreciate your growing interest. However, the issue has just been added in our issue tracking system and we request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSJAVA-1253) have been fixed in this update.