Primavera XML Calendar Exceptions not working

When inporting a P6 XML file that has calendars with exceptions defined, those exceptions are not read correctly by the Tasks library.

The file below demonstrates these errors - there are various exceptions, some are non-working days and some are different working hours, but the CalendarExceptionsCollection property of the “Exceptions” calendar shows 26 CalendarException objects that are all identical.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31QCWOzBz6ycnBIRnhhYWFKeVk/view?usp=sharing
  • The ToDate shows 01/01/0001 00:00:00
  • The number of calendar exceptions doesn't match the actual number of HolidayOrException nodes in the xml file
  • Each CalendarException object is identical and seems to have the FromDate of the last exception defined in the xml file
  • The WorkingTimes collection lists 5 WorkingTime objects that are all the same and none of them match the actual working times but instead seem to be set to the current date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

We have checked these issues at our end and the ToDate works fine for us. I request you to please confirm to us if you have properly used the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.1.1 in your application. Also, if you could please share your sample code with us for identifying the issues, it will be of help to us in quickly reproducing these issues at our end.

Hi,

I have analyzed the XML file and observed all the issues except the following:

“The number of calendar exceptions doesn’t match the actual number of HolidayOrException nodes in the xml file”.

It is observed that original XML file contains 26 elements which are similar to the count read by Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.8.1.

I have logged rest of the issues under Id:TASKS-34236 for further investigation by the product team. I shall write here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34236) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.