Print Aspose Cells .NET Documentation

Good morning! Maybe I’m addressing the question in the wrong URL but you’ll probably have the answer as well.
We purchased licenses few months ago for Aspose Cells and just wandering if we could benefit from a hard copy of the Cells Documentation or point us to the online location where we could print whole documentation (or at least the most essential one) in one go. Thanks

@Remus87,

I am afraid, we do not maintain or provide offline documentation in any format (e.g. PDF). We only provide single (up-to-date) version of the docs which is online, so our users could always get updated information/details about the APIs. Why you need to use docs soft/hard copy offline?. Please note, all of our customers use it online which is available all the time, the docs is quick to load and contains latest contents and updated example code, so we always recommend you to use online version instead. However, if you want a particular part or parts then you can print those pages by yourselves manually.

Hi Amjad !. Thanks for the prompt reply.
Indeed should be used online documentation as is always the latest and up to date. However there are times that I may want to study the code while commuting or other occasions.
I will print some essential examples to always have them close.

@Remus87,

Sure, you may print those sections manually by yourselves for offline study.

Thanks again and keep up the good work
:+1: