We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Print file with RightFax

Hi,

I want to print an Excel file to rightfax printer (it's a virtual PCL printer witch allow to fax document).

In the Excel file there are tags in native fonts. The driver of the printer use this tags to fax the document.

i want to kwnow if the text is converted to an image when the Excel file is printed because the driver don't find the information to fax the printer

Find the part of the source code to print the file :

Dim workbook As New Aspose.Cells.Workbook(_PathAttachment)
     'Define a worksheet.
     Dim worksheet As Aspose.Cells.Worksheet = workbook.Worksheets(0)
     'Apply different Image / Print options.
     Dim options As New Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions()
     options.PrintingPage = PrintingPageType.Default
     Dim sr As New SheetRender(worksheet, options)
     'Print the sheet.
     sr.ToPrinter(_SettingsBase.General.PrinterFax)

Best regards

Hi,

Well, the SheetRender API renders image(s) for worksheet (having data, objects etc.), so your understanding might be right when rendering to printer.

Thanks

hi,

Thanks for this information.
Is there a possibilty to render native font as text to the driver (not image).
In fact, the Rightfax printer driver manage this text in the pcl stream to fax the document.
it’s difficult to find another way to print the document to the rightfax driver because i print the document from windows services

bests regards

Hi,

I am not sure this is going to be possible rather feasible as per your needs. Anyways, for the sake of investigation, I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41692” for your requirement/issue. Our concerned developer will look into it soon. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.