Print from aspose omr temlate engine editor

Hello,

I want to take print out of the aspose omr temlate engine editor. is it possible? if yes then how.

I want also convert aspose omr temlate engine editor to pdf.

Hi Kirti,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

I am afraid, current implementation of Aspose.OCR’s OMR Template Editor application does not provide any means to print the OMR templates or export them to PDF format, however, we already have the feature of saving the templates to raster image formats on our road map. I believe when the said feature is available for public use, you may use it for converting the OMR templates to raster image formats and then print them accordingly. This thread is now attached to the appropriate ticket (OCR-33896) from our feature request database for notification purposes.

Regarding the facility to export the templates in PDF format, we need time to discuss this feature internally to analyze its feasibility. Please allow me some time discuss the matter and to get back you with updates in this regard.

Hello,

As you told that there is feature of saving OMR template editor into raster image, I am not able find the way to convert template to raster image.

Will you please guide me to convert template into raster image.
Note : My template is trial version

Thanks and regards
Kirti Zare

Hi Kirti,

Thank you for writing back.

I believe you have misunderstood my previous response, the feature of “OMR Template to Image” with Template Editor has not been implemented yet, however, this feature is on our road map of Aspose.OCR for .NET API and we will provide it with future releases.

Hi Babar,

I am also looking for exactly this feature, can u please tell me approximately, by when this feature will be available.

Thanks
Mandip

Hi Mandip,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

Your required feature “Ability to save templates to image format” is currently in analysis phase, where the implementation is expected by the 3rd quarter of year 2015. Please note, we are planning to revise the workflow of OMR Template Editor to make it a complete tool for creating, editing, managing & printing OMR templates without requiring any additional tools.
Hello,

if this feature is still unavailable, are there any guidelines for producing the pdf or raster images such that they work well with your omr engine. Cor example, is there a bubble font that works well. How big can the bubbles be. Should they be separated by a certain amount? Do I need to do anything to ensure that the one engine does not read the bubble itself as a mark?

Hi Mandip,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that requested feature is still under development. We had restructured Aspose.OCR API because of the performance issues and restructured API is much better as compared to the older one. Now our team is working on improving already supported features.

Furthermore please follow the link for details on how OMR Sheet can be created using MS Word.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.