Print .net does not work properly

Hi - i got a document what print fines if it is in MS word. When I use .print in .NET, the first line in the table print over the header of the page. I did use tableresetlayout but that does not seem to work.

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your query. I have tested the scenario and have not found any issue while using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 11.1.0 and use the following code snippet to print the document. Let us know, If you still face problem.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "test1.doc");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.Print();

just downloaded the new version. Exactly the same problem

Hi Philip,

It would be great, If you share your working environment like operating system, .net framework etc. Can you please convert your document to PDF by using following code snippet and share that PDF file with us?

I am using Windows 7 64 bit, .net framework 2.0 and have not found the problem. It will be really helpful, If you also share scan copy of your print document.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "test1.doc");
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.save(MyDir + "out.pdf");

Hi - Windows 7, .net 4. Please see enclosed

Hi Philip,

Thank you for inquiry. I am afraid, I could not reproduce this problem on my side. Could you please create a simple console application which reproduces the issue on your side and attach it here? We will take a closer look into what’s happening and provide you with some further feedback. I have attached output PDF file for your reference.