Print PDF documents using Aspose.PDF for .NET - require Error codes document

I’m looking for any document that help identify the following error codes:
Error 24 in command 583 xbpb xb8 xb6 xc0 xechh
Error 24 in command 35844 xEB DC2 Xd1
Side 985 Error 21 in command
Error 21 in command --nostringval-

any assistant is appreciated

@hgevat

Would you please share a bit more details about these errors like how you are facing them? Would you please share some code snippet causing these errors along with sample input PDF. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Asad,
I am working with one of my customers on addressing an issue with their provided PDF’s that they are sending us for printing. The errors I documented was from my print distribution software. What I can tell you is on some of the pages that we expect to see data they are blank page and adobe is generating errors when opening and viewing. Pitstop professional also generates errors on those pages in question. I would have to get with my client on code and snippet since I dont have this software.

@hgevat

Thanks for further elaboration.

We need to investigate the issue in order to share any feedback and for the purpose we may need sample PDFs. Would you kindly share the PDF files which are showing error in Adobe Reader while opening them. Along with that, please also share the information about your print distribution software. This information would help us investigating the scenario accordingly.

Asad,
I will need to talk to my client before I send any PDF’s over. but the errors in the PDF are 110 & 117. It appears that some data elements didn’t get generated on the pages. Our print distribution software is from PitneyBowes now know as Bluecrest PIOM v3. Their rip engine are reporting the errors that I originally posted to this forum.

@hgevat

Thanks for sharing the information.

Please take your time to gather the files and share with us. We will surely investigate them as per the provided information.