Print percentage

Inputfile: GRPrintPercentage.xlsx
When saving the inputfile as pdf the percentage are rendered correctly (Outputfile: PrintPercentageOK.pdf)
When printing the inputfile to pdf some percentage are rendered not correctly
Label 16% in the category ‘Depotstelle’ is printed on two lines instead of one line
(outputfile:PrintPercentageNOK.pdf)
printpercentage.zip (565.6 KB)

@awepler,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issues as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I confirmed percentage label is not rendered properly in the print outs.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
com.aspose.cells.ImageOrPrintOptions printOptions = new com.aspose.cells.ImageOrPrintOptions();
com.aspose.cells.WorkbookRender wr = new com.aspose.cells.WorkbookRender(workbook, printOptions);

wr.toPrinter("Microsoft XPS Document Writer");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43362” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

With the latest version of Aspose (2012) we have the following problem:
Inputfile: GRAPrintPercentage.xlsx
When saving the inputfile as pdf some percentage are not rendered correctly. In the bar graph the percentage after the first bar (-8 %) and the last 3 bar (10%,43%, 43%) are not correctly (Outputfile: PrintPercentageNOK.pdf)
When printing the inputfile to a printer the rendering is correctly (Outputfile: PrintV2012)
printpercentage.zip (416.1 KB)

@awepler,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned via your file by using your sample code. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43384” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@awepler,

Please try the latest fix v21.2.5:
aspose-cells-21.2.5-java.zip (7.2 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43362,CELLSJAVA-43384) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi