Print radio button- checkboxes or combobox

Hello,

If I want print or convert this document (see attachment), the radio button, cheboxes or combobox aren’t printed.

Dim ps As New System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings
ps.PrinterName = "MyPrinter"
Dim doc As New Aspose.Words.Document("C:\print_23220414_22180321.doc")
doc.Print(ps)

Can you help me please !

Have a nice day.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-13250. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks you for your response.

Think you that my issue will quickly resolved is I subscribe a “priority support” ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your inquiry. We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Please note that when an issue is reported via normal (free) support forum we make no promises about estimations on when a fix can/will be delivered. Please visit our Enhanced Support options.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13250) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.1 update also available on NuGet.