Print range of worksheet handles footer wrong

Dear Sirs or Ladies.

I have a problem when printing an worksheet with a footer. My code is:

Workbook.Worksheets("Report").PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:I20"
With New SheetRender(Workbook.Worksheets("Report"), New ImageOrPrintOptions() With {.OnePagePerSheet = True, .ImageType = Drawing.ImageType.Emf})
	.ToPrinter(New Printing.PrinterSettings() With {.Copies = 1, .PrinterName = "Microsoft Print to PDF"})
End With

When I omit the PrintArea (TestPage.pdf (304.6 KB)) the page is printed with the multi line footer on the bottom of the page. When I use the PrintArea to print only a range of the worksheet (
TestRange.pdf (203.0 KB)) the multi line footer is not printed on the bottom of the page but instead right through the printed data.

What settings do I have to make to get the footer printed on the bottom of the page?

Thank you very much in advance for your effort.

With kind regards
Michael

@casswarry0,
Could you please share your template Excel file with us to reproduce this issue here and share our feedback accordingly? You may zip the file before attaching it here.

Sure, here is an stripped down version which produces the error: Template.zip (38.4 KB)

@casswarry0,

We will evaluate your issue and get back to you soon.

@casswarry0,
We have observed the issue and logged it in our database for further investigation. You will be notified once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSNET-47836 - Print range of worksheet handles footer wrong

@casswarry0

The bottom margin is too small, which causes footer text overlapping the main body of the page. Actually, when you omit the PrintArea, the footer text also overlaps the main body of the page. Just because there are some blank lines at the bottom, the issue is not obvious.

Please set a proper value for Bottom Margin. e.g. as I shared screenshot: screenshot_bottomMargin.png (69.2 KB)

Also, when you print worksheet/workbook to Printer, please don’t use OnePagePerSheet = True, OnePagePerSheet = True will break paper size settings.

Thank you very much for your quick response!

As suggested I removed the OnePagePerSheet = True from the options and now the footer stays at the bottom of the page.

@casswarry0,
Good to know that your issue is sorted out. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.