Print Rendering Engine Floating Tables

I have seen other posts where there is a problem with the rendering engine being unable to cope with floating tables.
Unfortunately in my case, we are unable to re-format the document - we have to use floating tables.
Please can you give me an indication when this will be fixed as it will potentially mean we have to stop using the Words.Print method and go back to instantiating Word to do a print (which we don’t want to do).
Thank you in advance
Regards,
Floyd

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you are right, Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating content upon rendering. Unfortunately, positioning of floating content upon rendering is an extremely complex issue. So I cannot promise you a fast fix of the problem. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved somewhere in the end of this year or at the beginning of the next.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(38)