Print_Titles named range and MATCH function -> returns #NAME error

I have an Excel with this formula (simplified):
=MATCH($M20,'OtherSheet'!Print_Titles,0)

I am trying to match a string in M20 cell with Print_Titles named range.

This keeps returning #NAME when I save the file via Aspose.NET Cells.

If I open it in Excel and click ‘enter’ on the cell with error, I get the correct number.

Is the named range supported?
Thanks

@eyalmolad,

Please try using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.6.1 (if you are not already using it). If you still find the issue with latest version/fix, kindly do zip and share your sample Excel file and paste sample code that you are using, we will check it soon.

Thanks for the reply.
I am already using the 22.6.1 version.
Attached is the file - minimal example.
Thank you.ForPrint.zip (8.9 KB)

@eyalmolad,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by simply converting your template file to PDF (after calling Workbook.CalculateFormula() method). I found Print_Titles named range and MATCH function returns “#NAME?” error:
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\ForPrint.xlsx");
workbook.CalculateFormula();
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51399” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thank you. We are also calling the Calculate function and then saving back to Excel.
Tnx

@eyalmolad,

Alright, thanks for the additional information. Hopefully we will figure out your issue soon.

@eyalmolad,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.7) which is scheduled in the second week of July 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Thanks. :grinning:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51399) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi