Print word documents using Aspose.Word

Hi,
I have purchased Aspose.Word - Site Professional Subscription. I need to print several word documents in background. Is this possible using Aspose. word? If so, please post me the code to print a word document using Aspose.Word.
Thanks in advance.
Jenz

Sorry but where did you find info that Aspose.Word can print?
Aspose.Word enables .NET applications to read, modify and write Word® documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®.
We do have Aspose.Word.Viewer that allows to render Word documents into .NET Image class which you can print, but this in Beta stage. See the demo project included with the installer for sample code.

Thank you very much for the sudden response.
I still use MSWord functions to print word documents and it is creating lot of errors at times. Microsoft does not support using Office components in a server-side environment. Is there any other options to print word documents without utilizing Microsoft Word?
Thanks in advance.
Jenz

Yes, but limited. It is a beta version of Aspose.Word.Viewer. Download the product and install it. Open the Aspose.Word.Demos project, the one for WinForms. Open a document and select view, it will open using Aspose.Word.Viewer and you can print from there.

Sample code to print using Aspose.Word.Viewer beta:
Aspose.Word.Viewer.DocumentRenderer renderer = new Aspose.Word.Viewer.DocumentRenderer(Application.StartupPath + “\doc1.doc”);
renderer.Print();

Thanks a lot.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet

Hi, is this feature available in Aspose.Word for JAVA ?

Hi

Thanks for your request. Currently Aspose.Words for Java does not provide save to image functionality, but it will be available in a one of the next releases of Aspose.Words for Java. You will be notified as soon as it is available.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-20) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.