Printed output with tables is cutoff

When printing attached document, synsrapportodd.doc, the 2nd page is cut off at “row” 82.
(PrinterSettings: PCL5ePrinter Copies=1 Collate=True Duplex=Simplex FromPage=0 LandscapeAngle=90 MaximumCopies=32767 OutputPort= ToPage=0).

See scanned attachment of printed result, synsrapportodd.pdf.

Regards, Jens/KTP.

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. The problem occurs because you are using floating table in your document. Currently, Aspose.Words does not support floating table positioning. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
As a workaround, you can try refactoring your document to avoid using floating objects.
Best regards,

Cheers, that solves it.

Has any progress been made on this issue, we are starting to see clients complain about a lot of wasted time spent refactoring rather complex word templates to avoid this.

I assume it is the same problem affecting the attached example?

Created using Aspose.Words 9.7

Hi Jens,
Thanks for your inquiry.
We have recently made very good progress supporting floating images upon rendering. Next we are working on supporting floating tables in the same manner. I’m afraid I can’t give any estimates at the moment. We will keep you informed of any developments.
Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(108)