Printer Driver Error

Using Aspose.Words, PDF and the PDF kit - running through a mail merge of word documents and then converting those to PDF for multiple offices.
On the third iteration through the web application stops and this is what is showing in our hosting providers log files:
"Driver Send To Microsoft OneNote Driver required for printer Send To OneNote 2007 is unknown… "
Does anyone have any idea where this is coming from?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I don’t think that this error is related to Aspose products. Maybe there is something wrong in your environment configuration. You can write to log every processing step and then review this log to find what causes that.
Do you have in your code that prints document or something like that?
Best regards.

thank you for the reply.
Nothing in code that prints document - it is just once piece of code that is in a loop. If the first two work, then the third should work.
How do I get the components to write everything they do to the log file?
Paul

Hi
Could you please provide me your code? You can try using the following code to create a simple log.

string log = string.Empty;
try
{
    // Here is your loop
    for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
    {
        // Here is your code
        // After every action do the following
        log += "name of action done succesfully \n";
    }
}
catch
{
    // Write log to file
    Stream file = new FileStream(Server.MapPath("myLog.txt"), FileMode.Create);
    StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter(file);
    writer.Write(log);
    writer.Close();
    file.Close();
}

Log will be saved in root folder of your web application.
Best regards.

Here is the code - trying the log file now. I zipped the .cs code-bhind file.
Paul

Tried the error log but it doesnt generate one - i dont think its in the code and the error log will only be created if the code throws an exception and the catch routine catches it.
Any luck with the code?

Hi
If your code does not throw an exception then Aspose components works correctly. Maybe something other throws this exception. Please try to recreate this issue using simple code.
PS: I think you should simplify your code (exclude repeatable code snippets).